Allan May, Crime Historian
Allan May is an organized crime historian, writer and lecturer. He also writes a monthly column for the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Contact him at AllanMay@AmericanMafia.com.
Godfather Part One
By Allan May
Rules: The earliest postmarked email with ALL correct answers.
Allan May will check each email for complete correctness.
Thats it! Good luck!
We will accept your submissions for 2 weeks.
Review the Godfather Part One and submit your answers.
Winner receives an autographed copy of "To Kill The Irishman"
1) What was the name of Vito Corleone's Olive Oil Company?
2) According to Captain McClusky, how many young punks had he frisked?
3) What hospital room number was Vito Corleone in?
4) What was Kay Adams eating at Connie and Carlo's wedding reception?
5) According to Tom Hagen, where was Sonny killed?
6) What was the name of Woltz's film company?
7) How many animals appear on screen during the movie? (Not counting the human ones or the horse's head)
8) Name the two entertainers who were appearing at the Sands in Las Vegas when Michael went to visit?
9) What did Kay Adams buy Fredo for Christmas?
10) What was being sold outside of the place Sollozzo was holding Ton Hagan?
11) Who murdered Paulie?
12) What was the profession of the man who helped Michael guard his father at the hospital?
13) What type of food was the Corleone gang eating while they were waiting to find out where Michael was to meet Sollozzo?
14) What nationality was Tom Hagen?
15) Name the month and year Vito Corleone was shot?
16) How many bullets was Vito Corleone hit with in the assassination attempt?
17) Who was told to pick up Michael after he killed Sollozzo and McCluskey?
18) What was the name of the driver that picked up Michael in front of Jack Dempsey's?
19) According to Michael, where did his brother Sonny find Tom Hagen?
20) According to Sollozzo, how was the veal at Louie's restaurant?
21) What newspaper did Michael find out from that his father had been shot?
22) Name the Chicago crime boss that appears during the black & white film clips shown after the Sollozzo murder?
23) What animal appeared on screen the longest?
24) What was Virgil Sollozzo's nickname?
Copyright A. R. May 1999